Trinity Lutheran School Offers an Excellent Education in a Unique Setting!
Trinity Lutheran School, Orchard Farm is a fully accredited elementary school by both the National Lutheran School Accreditation and Missouri Nonpublic School Accrediting Association.
Trinity Lutheran School is a small school, consisting of three classrooms serving grades K-8. We currently have three full-time teachers on staff and our school day is structured so students of all levels work with each of our teachers, gaining an education deepened by exposure to each teacher’s particular areas of expertise.
Our multi-grade classes are organized into K-2, 3-5, and 6-8 grade rooms. This unique setting fosters student leadership, caring relationships between older and younger students, independent study skills, individual attention, and academic flexibility.
Our curriculum is Christ-centered and supports our philosophy of Christian education. Therefore, our curriculum shall work to improve the spiritual, mental, social, and physical well being of each student.
Trinity’s curriculum consists of:
- Religion (Bible study, catechism study, and the study of church history)
- Memorization (Bible verses, the chief parts of the catechism, prayers, and hymns)
- The Language Arts (reading, spelling, language, and handwriting)
- The Arts (music, drawing, and crafts)
- The Sciences (mathematics, general sciences, health)
- The Social Studies (geography, history, civics)
- Physical Education
All educational materials are selected by the staff and reviewed by the Board of Education.