Trinity Lutheran School has been in operation since 1862. It was founded by Immanuel Lutheran Church in St. Charles, Missouri, for the benefit of its members living in the Prairie District northeast of the city. The Prairie District included the land between the confluence of the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers in northeast St. Charles County.
In 1875, the members of the Prairie District were given release from Immanuel and were granted the privilege to build the present house of worship located on the corner of Church Road and Highway 94. In 1955, a new two-room brick schoolhouse was dedicated on a three-acre location ¼ mile southwest of the church. It continues to serve as our school facility to present day with the addition of a $1.7 million multi-purpose building built and dedicated in 2003.
In 2008, Trinity’s congregation decided to add Kindergarten and restructure the school to include three classrooms consisting of K-2, 3-5, and 6-8. A third full-time teacher was hired in the spring of 2009 for the following school year.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error
Upcoming School Events